Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Day Recipes

I have been out of town for the last week and am just now starting to think about what to make for Thanksgiving Dinner.  Here are pictures of food from past years that I have made.  I don't know about your family, but my hubby expects appetizers to munch on all morning/early afternoon a big meal and desserts.  So, you're getting recipes for all of that.  I don't have step by step pictures of how to make these things, but I figured ya'll would be happy enough just having the recipes, right? 

So, what's on the menu?  A Martha Stewart Turkey, Scalloped Potatoes, my Great-Grandma's Frozen Fruit Salad, and Cranberry Muffins. 

Recipes I have already shared w/ you that would also be great addition to the Big Day are: Pumpkin Bread, Spinach Dip, Artichoke Dip, Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Veggies.








Recipes are all below...

1 comment:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

What about Lisa's stuffing??