Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stylish Blogger!?

 

I've been out of commission for the past almost 2 weeks due to having to send in my computer to get fixed!  Ugh wow, it was not fun going that long w/o a computer!  So, I gotta say, I was very surprised when I found out that I had been nominated for a stylish blogger award!!  Very exciting!  Katie @ Craptastic nominated me.  Go and check out her blog, she's such a fun and creative girl, and it really shows in her blog!!  I would love to have everything she's made.

So, I'm not exactly sure how this goes, but it looks like there are some rules:

1. Link back to the person that nominated you (Thanks Katie!!)
2. Give 7 fun facts about yourself
3. Nominate 15 other blogs and pass on the love!
So here we go:

1. I have a twin brother and we are 2nd and 3rd out of 10 children!!
2. I live in Utah while all the rest of my family still live in Tennessee!!!  I miss them so much!
3. I was an Elementary School teacher for 1 1/2 years before I had my first baby.
4. My two boys are only 1 year and 1 day apart!! (Big surprise ;)
5. Twilight was the first book series I ever completed, followed by Harry Potter.
6. I swam for 4 years in high school and I haven't done much w/ swimming since. But, recently I started lap swimming again!  I love it, it's such a wonderful workout!
7. When I have extra time I like to refurbish my old hand-me-down furniture!
Now, here are some blogs that I love and that inspire me!

4 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

Thanks!!! I love reading things about other bloggers and getting to know them a bit more. How fun to have 10 kids in your family!

Linds said...

Well aren't you a gem. Thank you for thinking me stylish and for taking the time to share it!
And big families are SO fun! I come from one too! Love your blog!

Lindsay from Seriously So Delicious said...

Awe! Thanks, Britt!

Jillian@FoodFolksandFun said...

Thank you for the shout out!

Your blog rocks!