I have been making these for a few years now. They're so good if you're looking for something different than your everyday roll or garlic bread. As for frozen rolls go, I would rate these a 3! Very easy, and so good.
Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks
* 8 Rhodes Rolls (I get the off brand, like Kroger)
* 1/2 stick Butter
* 1 t. Minced Garlic
* Garlic Salt
* Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Thaw the rolls, either in the microwave for 40-60 seconds, flipping rolls halfway through, or by sitting them out in room temperature for an hour or so. Roll the dough into little ropes, you know, like breadsticks.
2. Melt butter and mix in minced garlic. Pour butter mixture onto the bottom of a cookie sheet, make sure it spreads all over.
3. Roll each breadstick into the butter until every inch of the dough is covered and then place onto buttered pan.
4. Sprinkle garlic salt and Parmesan cheese on the top of each breadstick.
5. Let rise for the remainder time, as directed on package (3 or so hours).
6. Preheat oven to 350.
7. Bake as directed on package (about 15 minutes). Enjoy!!!