Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Meal Planning

Has anyone else realized that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away?  I just realized a couple days ago, and I'm blown away!  What?!  Anyways, I thought I'd share w/ you, or remind you of the recipes I shared last year so you can go ahead and start planning your menu.  Here ya go, starting w/ the main dish, Turkey/Ham followed by sides, desserts and appetizers!  A full Thanksgiving Feast!
Herb Roasted Turkey with Pan Gravy


I'm all about Turkey for Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas, but if you prefer ham for Turkey Day, then here's a great recipe for that:


Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Ham

Sides:


Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Appetizers:


Artichoke Dip


Spinach Dip

I hope this helps take a little bit of stress out of planning your Thanksgiving Menu, if you use these recipes, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  Enjoy!!

No comments: