Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Brownies (W/ Peeps and Cadburry Eggs)

Who's ready for Easter?!?  It's less than two weeks away, which reminds me!!  My sister, Bonny, is coming to visit me in exactly a week!!! YAY!  Anyways, back to Easter :)  I figured I should put up a good Easter recipe so, besides my yummy Pineapple Glazed Ham that you can make for dinner, what can you make for dessert?  Well, why not these yummy Easter Brownies?  Filled w/ Cadburry Chocolate Eggs and Peeps!!  Now, to be honest I am not a fan of peeps whatsoever, but cut up and added in these brownies are perfect.  And Cadburry eggs...what could be better?!  They're amazing!  I loved every bite of these brownies when I made them last year and just the other day.  I love the huge chunks of melted chocolate eggs and there's just enough marshmallow in the brownies that makes it the perfect combination.

YUMMY!  Those are the eggs and marshmallows peeking through.  And yes, they were cooked all the way through, these were just fudge brownies.


The ingredients (plus what you need to make the actual brownies, eggs, oil and water)

Mix the brownie batter and then fold in the eggs and the cut up peeps.

Bake according to the box directions.  Let cool and serve.



Oh my goodness, I want some more right now!

Easter Brownies

1 Box of Chocolate Brownies
1 bag of Cadburry Mini Eggs
5 Peeps

Prepare the box of brownies according to the box directions.  Fold in the mini chocolate eggs.  Take a pair of kitchen scissors and cut up each peep into pieces (as big or little as you would like).  Fold cut-up peeps into the brownie mixture.  Spread the brownies into a greased 9x13 baking dish and bake according to the box directions.  Let cool and serve!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erika Bushman said...

Hello Brittany!

Thank you for sharing such amazing recipes and crafts! I LOVE your blog! I've tried several of your recipes and they have been big hits in our family.

I love your blog so much, I've nominated it for a Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is a little like Leap Frog, it promotes the "best kept secret" blogs, the ones with less than 200 followers. Please check out my blog, On the Literary Rebound, for a little write up!

Thank you for such an awesome blog!
Erika
http://www.literaryrebound.blogspot.com/

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Mini Cadbury eggs are my favorite easter candy, taht and and mini butterfinger eggs yum. I hope you make these when I come ;)