Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Man!

My Little Man turned One Tuesday!  Yesterday we had a few close friends and family over to celebrate.  

I went with the "Happy Birthday Little Man" and decorated with mustaches.  The paper lanterns, table cloth, plates, napkins, flag cupcake toppers,treat boxes, and paper straws were all from Target.  The mustache straw toppers, banner, highchair decorations and bib were all from Hobby Lobby.  The ice cream cups, mini spoons, mustache cupcake toppers (used in the treat boxes) and mustache confetti were from Walmart. 

I made a delicious drink recipe I got from a church even the other day. To make you use a 2 liter bottle of Fresca and 1 condensed white grape juice, mix and add ice. I doubled the recipe.

I made the cupcakes.  They're actually jumbo cupcakes, double the size of a regular one! I'll share the recipe for the heavy white cake cupcakes later.  I topped it off w/ buttercream frosting. My baby sure loved the frosting, you can't really tell by looking at him, but he mostly enjoyed it!









If you have any questions about anything, let me know!  I think the party turned out adorable and went great!

No comments: