Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jim 'N Nick's Copycat Cheesy Biscuits

Who else from the South loves Jim 'N Nick's as much as I do?  Or should I say as much as my husband does?  My first time eating there was about 1 1/2 years ago and I finally took my hubby about 6 months ago.  He got so mad at me b/c I had never taken him there before then.  My excuse was that I had never been before and that was his 1st time visiting my family in TN for that long.  Understand?  Anyways...he has never been able to eat any of Utah's bbq since then.  Jim 'N Nick's Brisket was just so good, that he cant settle for anything less.  But, not only is their bbq great, their cheesy biscuits...well...I just can't get enough of.  So, I found this recipe on Pinterest and had to try it out, actually I made it for Father's Day, and we all loved it!  Oh and a bonus was of course, it was so simple to make!



Mix all ingredients together, don't skimp on the cheese.

Use a cookie scooper and put in mini muffin pans.

Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes.  Serve warm, yum!

Jim 'N Nick's Copycat Cheesy Biscuits

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups Bisquick
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 Tbps sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

Preheat oven to 425. Stir together all ingredients just until combined. Scoop into a mini muffin pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden. **I used a cookie scoop and got 24 muffins**  Enjoy!



No comments: