Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Waffles

You've probably seen this recipe floating around in blog land or Pinterest right?  Well I thought I'd go ahead and give it a try.  It looked good and really easy, so I figured why not.  I finally purchased a waffle maker for Christmas, (yeah, that's right, I've been married for 7 1/2 yrs and have yet to own a waffle maker) so I could finally try it out.  I put it off til Valentine's day and then tried it out on my family.  It was super fast and so yummy!  I mean you no longer have to wait forever for them to bake in the oven.  You can now have fresh, gooey cinnamon rolls in minutes.  They were a hit!  So my question is, will I ever cook them in the oven again?  I really don't know.  The only thing I miss is getting to pull them apart and eating the middle last, I'm not alone in this right?  But, they honestly taste just the same, cook much quicker and you can still eat them by hand.  Oh, and to answer your question, yes, I have made these again since Valentine's day.  They're delish!



Place 4 at a time in your waffle maker.  Push down and cook 3-4 minutes.


Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Ingredients:

1 can Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
Waffle maker

Preparation:

Preheat your waffle maker and coat with cooking spray. Remove dough from can.
Place one roll in the center of your waffle maker (mine makes four at once, so in that case, one roll goes in the middle of each). Close and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Drizzle icing over hot waffles and serve warm.  Doesn't get much easier than that!  Enjoy!

No comments: