Friday, March 16, 2012

Big Announcement!!

So, I am very excited to announce that I am going to be on TV this coming Monday, March 19th!  The Daily Dish and Good Things Utah have both asked me to be on their shows for "Mom Monday" to share a couple of recipes!  I am so excited but so nervous ;)  If you live here in Utah you can watch me at 9:00 AM on CW30 for the Daily Dish and 10:00 on ABC4 for Good Things Utah.  Also, if you really wanted, you can join me and be a part of the Studio Audience by signing up here.  If you don't live in Utah, don't worry you can still catch me after the taping.  I'll post the link so you can watch both videos later. 

So, don't forget to tune in Monday, March 19th and watch me share a couple of my most popular recipes live on The Daily Dish and Good Things Utah

No comments: